Saturday 6 June 2015

Live Prima Workshops With Scrap Man Mariusz Gierszewski. Second lesson "Shabby Card class"





Hello my blog friends!! Today I show you my creation from second lesson in Live Prima workshop with Scrap man Mariusz Gierszewski "Shabby Card class".
Love this lesson because I love to make cards of course ,and I love Mariusz creations!!So talented Prima educator!!You will see his fabulous cards in scrapkiart.blogspot.gr and the Pinterest!!So shabby chic cards so beautiful!! Thank you Mariusz for the lovely lesson!It's beautiful experience!!
All products are from Prima except some details (I love my stuff and likes me I give my own touch ) in the lesson kit.
Hope you like my creation!!Thanks for stopping by...
Panagiota




3 comments:

Back 2 school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...